Assumption of Risk
As the parent/caregiver, I am aware that the sport of gymnastics involves risks including risk of personal injury, death, property damage, expense and related loss, including loss of income. Included in these risks are negligence on the part of Quinte Bay Gymnastics Club, its directors, officers, officials and volunteers, other participants and owners of the facilities where the activities occur. I freely accept and fully assume all such risks and the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage, expense and related loss including loss of income.
Release of Liability
In consideration of QBGC accepting an application to participate in this activity the caregiver agrees to:
1. To waive any and all claims that I may have in future against QBGC and OTHERS.
2. To release QBGC and OTHERS from any and all liability for a personal injury, death, property damage, expense and related loss, including loss of income that I or my next of kin may suffer as a result of my participation in this activity, due to any cause whatsoever, including negligence, breach of contract or breach of any statutory duty of care.
3. To hold harmless and indemnify QBGC and OTHERS from any all liability for any damage to property of or personal injury to any third party, resulting from my participation in this activity.
4. That this agreement is binding on not only myself but my next of kin, heirs, executors, administrators and assigns.
Tuition fees are due on or before the first day of each month. A $10 late fee will automatically be applied to all payments not received by the 7th day. Full payment, including late fees, are required prior to the 2nd class or the child will not be permitted to attend and could result in termination of the child's spot.
NSF will be a charge of $25.
QBGC does not offer make up classes, refunds, or credits for missed classes. If a class is cancelled by the club due to weather or unforeseen circumstances a make up class will be offered. This makeup must be used within the current term and while the child is still actively enrolled in a class.
*Fees are subject to change with notice
Annual Registration Fee
The annual registration fee of $30 is non-refundable and will not be pro-rated.
This fee includes membership with Gymnastics Ontario.
This fee is applied to each gymnast upon registration for any class or camp and is valid for classes or camps between July 1 and June 30 of each calendar year.
QBGC is proud to offer Family Discounts:
2nd child - 10% off tuition fees
3rd child - 15% off tuition fees
4th child - 15% off tuition fees
Discounts will be taken off the lowest fees.
*Discount only applies to classes (camps and other events do not apply).
Term Session: Your spot is yours September to June unless we receive a WITHDRAWAL FORM.
To withdraw from a class an ONLINE Withdrawal Form must be completed and submitted by the 15th of the month prior to the month your student wishes to leave.
General Gym Policies
1. Gymnastics equipment may not be used unless under coach supervision.
2. We are a Hands-Off facility ensuring the safety and comfort of all gymnasts.
3. Food and drink are not allowed in the gym or change rooms.
4. Street shoes must be removed and left in the designated areas before entering the gym.
5. Only students and staff may enter the gym (Tall & Small excepted). Viewing areas are provided.
6. We make every effort to provide a peanut/nut free environment. Please do not bring any food products made out of or containing peanuts/nuts into the gym.
7. QBGC reserves the right to terminate membership at any time.
8. QBGC is not responsible for lost or stolen items.